Funny St.Patrick Day 2017 Quotes;St.Patrick's Day 2017 is another Christian festival celebrated all over the world. Every festival has got its traditional value, and St.Patrick's Day 2017 is another occasion to enjoy with our friends. In this post, we will give some good St.Patrick's Day 2017 Funny Quotes and St.Patrick's Day 2017 Clean Jokes which you can share with your best buddies. St.Patricks' Day has a huge celebration with large enthusiasm in the United States (US) and Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day reminds us to honor the great Irish heritage & culture and to honor Saint Patrick. On the festival of Saint Patrick, we must celebrate with our friends and family members as a memorial.
St.Patrick's Day is an old tradition followed by many people of the world. It’s an age-old tradition to spend a quality time with dearest one with Irish meals which has almost everything green in it like cabbage, corned beef, and green beer and also on this day funny sayings of Irish are very popular. It is a different festival due to its customs and cultures. In this post, we are planning to post some of the best popular Happy St.Patrick's Day Clean Jokes and Funny Quotes which may be useful to greet your buddies.
Best St.Patrick's Day 2017 Clean Jokes
St.Patrick's Day 2017 Clean Jokes: In this section, we are going to add some of the best St.Patrick's Day Clean Jokes which you can share with others. St.Patrick's Day 2017 is the perfect occasion to party with your friends and family members.
- I went out drinking on St. Patrick’s Day, so I took a bus home…That may not be a big deal to you, but I’ve never driven a bus before.
- If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry.
- There are many good reasons for drinking; one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, How in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?
- As an American of Irish descent, I am sick of these Irish stereotypes. As soon as I finish my drink, I’m going to punch someone.
- Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love thy enemy.
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A rash of good luck.
- Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
Because they're always a little short.
- Why don't you iron 4-Leaf clovers?
Because you don't want to press your luck.
- Knock Knock
Irish! Irish Who?
Irish you a happy St. Patrick's Day!
- I went out drinking on St Patricks Day, so I took a bus home...
That may not be a big deal to you, but I've never driven a bus before.
- What's Irish and stays out all night?
- How is a best friend like a 4-leaf clover?
Because they are hard to find and lucky to have.
- What do ghosts drink on St Patricks Day?
- Why wasn't Jesus born in Ireland?
He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.
Top St.Patrick's Day 2017 Funny Quotes
Happy St.Patrick's Day 2017 Funny Quotes: We are going to share some good Happy St.Patrick's Day Jokes to all our readers. Hope these great jokes will make you feel comfortable and help to make a right decision. If you have something more, just comment below, we will add to the collection. Have a funny, happy St.Patrick's Day ahead.
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.– Colin Farrell
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. – Shane Leslie
- That’s what the holidays are for — for one person to tell the stories and another to dispute them. Isn’t that the Irish way?– Lara Flynn Boyle
- St Patrick — one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. – Charles M. Madigan
- I come from an Irish family. St. Patrick’s Day was our big holiday. The night before we’d hang up our stockings and in the morning they’d be full of beer. – Sean Morey
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks. – Brendan Behan
St.Patrick's Day 2017 Funny Captions
Funny Happy St.Patrick's Day 2017 Sayings: Many people said about the St.Patrick's Day, and some famous personalities made many funny comments which have in-depth meaning in this. We are going to list some funny, happy St.Patrick's Day sayings which will help you to achieve something in your life.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish and those who wish they were.
- Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be looking for it all day.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here.
- There are many good reasons for drinking, one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, how in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?
- How did the Irish Jig get started?
Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!
- Why doesn't Simon Cowell drink on St Patricks Day?
It interferes with his suffering!
- Why did God invent Jameson whiskey?
So the Irish would never rule the world.
- What do you call an Irishman who knows how to control his wife?
- What's the main difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
1 less drunk at the party
- Why don't women want to get engaged on St Patricks Day?
'Cause they don't want to get a "sham rock".
- What would you get if you crossed Christmas with St. Patrick's Day?
We are at the end of the post as usual, and we need to take some good resolutions in the coming St.Patrick's Day. Society becomes a better one, let's only if individuals are right to let this St.Patrick's Day be a reason for your change. Have a nice St.Patrick's Day ahead.