Happy Women's Day 2017 Quotes Wishes Messages: International Women's Day celebrates on March 8th of every year and this time we are going to give you a big suprise. Many of you need Happy Women's Day 2017 Greetings to share with our dear friends and family. Women's Day 2017 celebrates on March 8th of every year. Women are the backbone of the society, and we must respect them. We are here for the latest Happy Women's Day 2017 Quotes for our users. There are many cultural programs conducted on Women's Day 2017 for the upliftment of Women, and everybody in the world has the right to keep Women in a better position. Women are the future, and we must respect her in all ways. You can use these below mentioned Happy Women's Day 2017 Messages to greet your favorite ladies. Check out Women's Day 2017 Images also.
In the modern world, there are many crimes happen against Women and children. We must stand for the upliftment of Women in our society. We need women in all areas of work, and it's the time to bring equality to Women in all fields. Many of you need best Happy Women's Day 2017 Wishes to greet your colleagues or friends. We are here with the attractive women's day quotes which will be beneficial. Let's shout for Women and make this world a better one. We also prepared some good Women's Day 2017 Sayings, which will be helpful for users.
Happy Women's Day 2017 Quotes
Happy Women's Day 2017 Quotes: Below are some of the best Happy Women's Day 2017 Quotes For Whatsapp, and you can use these quotes to send to your friends and family members. Let's make this Women's Day a wonderful one.
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. - Melinda Gates
- Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the
- White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well! - Barbara Bush
- A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself. - Loretta Young
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. - Roseanne Barr
- A lot of guys think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don’t think it works like that. I think it’s the opposite. I think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent the men become. - Anita Wise
- I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon. - Aristotle Onassis
- The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him. - Cher
- One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman. - Simone de Beauvoir
- In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. - Hillary Clinton
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. - Margaret Thatcher
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty. - Rudyard Kipling
- Extremists have shown what frightens them most: A girl with a BOOK. - Malala Yousafzai
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. - Joseph Conrad
- Women are always beautiful. - Ville Valo
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. - Marilyn Monroe
- The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes. - Bella Abzug
- Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity. - Gandhi
- Modern invention has banished the spinning wheel, and the same law of progress makes the woman of today a different woman from her grandmother. - Susan B. Anthony
- If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. - Aristotle Onassis1
- Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings, deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts.
- A free race cannot be born of slave mothers. - Margaret Sanger
- Men and boys, we show our manhood through the way we treat our women. Our wives, our sisters, our mothers. - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Teresa
Happy Women's Day 2017 Messages
Happy Women's Day 2017 Messages: Here we are going to discuss Women's Day Quotes In Hindi, which is very much required to post on Facebook and other sites. We have much waiting for you and let's see what we did with this one.
- To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life.
I now in my arms.
Happy Women’s Day 2017!
- On this special day,
Take a break from your busy schedule.
Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says.
Cause today is your day. Have a great Women’s Day 2017!
- Happy Women’s Day 2017!
Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!
- If you could see it from my eyes
you would know you are one gem of a Woman!Happy Women’s Day 2017!
- Every Home,
Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you,
Only you can complete this world.Happy Women’s Day 2017!
- Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling,
Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete
without u, Only U can complete this world…
Happy Women’s Day 2017
- This Women’s Day resolve to…
Get your choices right!
In a nutshell…
Have a fun-filled and
Enjoyable Women’s Day 2017!
- Happy Women’s Day to you
A wonderful person and a great friend.
It’s a blessing to have both of them in you!
A very Happy Women’s Day 2017 to you!
- Let me take this opportunity To wish you a.
Happy Women’s Day.
May the glory and glamour.
Of womanhood be.
Abundantly bestowed upon you.
Happy Women’s Day 2017.
- Beauty of Woman is the caring that shows
The beauty of Woman with the passing year only Grows.
Happy Women’s Day 2017
- She wants a free sky,
Where she can be fly
She don’t ask for the wings,
Just break up her rings
Happy women’s Day 2017!
- Across the miles…
comes this wish
from me to say
You are Special!
Happy Women’s Day 2017.
- The willingness to listen,
the patience to understand,
the strength to support,
The heart to care & just to be there
That is the beauty of a lady!
Happy Women’s Day 2017!
- Women is symbol of Power,
God’s finest & beautiful creation
without whom no creation is possible.
One who gives birth n nurtures.
Happy women’s day 2017!
- A beautiful woman must expect
to be more accountable for her steps,
then one less attractive.Happy Women’s Day 2017
- Just wanted to thank you
From the bottom of my heart for
all things you do!Happy Women’s Day 2017!
Happy Women's Day 2017 Wishes
Happy Women's Day 2017 Wishes: While talking about any festival, the first thing that comes to our mind is about wishing others in the season. We packed with Best Women's Day Wishes In Hindi, and you will love these wishes and quotes for sure.
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race. - Mary Mcleod Bethune
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. - Oprah Winfrey
- Women are leaders everywhere you look: from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes. - Nancy Pelosi
- Women are the real architects of society. - Harriet BeecheR
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. - Louisa May Alcott
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. - Virginia Woolf
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!. - Maya Angelou
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Marilyn Monroe
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed. – Maya Angelou
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
Finally, we are going to the end of the post by wishing the healthy Women's Day 2017. We promise you to give all things related to the Women's Day, and we are committed to all people who visits our blog. It's your turn to shout about us to your friends and family members. Let's do this!